Thread: Ethereum
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2022, 00:18     #1058
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

I was going to post this earlier today, but never submitted it. I am seeing the movement right now, so I'm posting it, even if you think I'm just writing this to pretend I predicted. It's kind of uncanny.

ETH Prediction: Failed to break 1250 twice. Sign of market weakness. I expect it will drop to the 1000 mark, and bounce around between 1000-1100, with 900 as strong support. 1000 is a bit of a psychological support/round number. Under 1000 will have some people deciding to buy, so it'll wave around a bit. 750 is the absolute bottom.

BTC Prediction: Will sit in the 18-19K range, with 16K as absolute bottom.

This is just based on points in the historic graph where supports seemed to be in the past and people were buying/selling. You can see these points for yourself, it's not magic or even math. The up and down movements will just be traders taking profit, not genuine confidence. There's not enough "new money" to make significant gains, so it'll just move slightly and people will be taking a 10% gain and then selling again.

Going below these "bottoms" will be a bad sign, as they take people back to pre Dec 2020 levels, and most people's gains will be wiped out. I don't know if people can afford crypto, food, mortgage/rent AND gas to go to work, so I don't expect much to be happening until the world economy [confidence] improves.

Good luck.