View Single Post
Old 10th June 2020, 22:19     #15353
Nich

I agree that Trump as a president goes against many norms, and he is extremely unpresidential. It may just be that he puts an ugly face on the imperialist institution and that is enough to turn the entire system against him.

Why hasn't anything come of any of the daily "bombshell" revelations, or "evidence" of collusion? If he is truly criminal and corrupt, why the need to fabricate ellaborate stories of crimes that never happened? and why send the FBI after a red herring?

The news media, and comedy news has cried wolf so many times that if there was a real crime to report on it would be washed away the following day by whatever fake crime or disgusting behaviour he did next.

There's no oxygen left for stories of real corruption and crime by elites. No space for stories on:
- Obama using FBI to spy on Trump and Flynn
- Epstein didn't kill himself, who might have wanted him dead? Prince Andrew will not cooperate with FBI inquiry.
- US congress wants to make encryption illegal
- The Central banks around the world are inflating the money supply by hundreds of billions each week. Stock markets going up but real economy is suffering mass unemployment and bankruptcies

I agree with the many people who say Trump is a symptom. Trump's election was an opportunity to ask what disease allowed Trump to get into power. I guess we'll have to wait for Trump's time in office to come to an end.