View Single Post
Old 13th June 2010, 12:19     #22795
Nich

Dreamt about Warrick last night.

I was pretending not to be bored while this girl i used to hang with dragged me around while she shopped etc (she was shopping in The Warehouse as if it was some posh Newmarket joint). I was wearing this jacket I've been meaning to throw out IRL, and i took it off and threw it in the bin.

We were sitting having lunch in the mall (plate of eggs and toast). There were chairs but no tables, so we balanced the plates on our knees awkwardly, and talked with some locals about something or other.

Anyway, we were kinda finished shopping and were walking away through Mt Albert-esque suburbs when we bump into Warrick. And Warrick is a musician on his way to a band practice or busking or something, carrying a full-sized keyboard in a softcase over his shoulder, and his keyboard amp in hand.

We talk for a while about stuff. The girl hints she doesnt look forward to walking the long way home, Warrick has a van, and offers a lift. So we all walk to the van which is about 100 meters away down a connecting alley path to get to the street parallel to the one we're on.

We get to the van and somehow she has the keys, we get in and she starts driving away. And I realise Warrick isnt with us. He's slower than us because of the keyboard / amplifier etc he's carrying. We just drive off without him. I say to her "Perhaps he didn't mean for you to take his van? maybe? Turn around."

So she turns around and we go back and pick him up. Then i woke up.