Thread: Biden your time
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2023, 22:42     #149
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Biden Laptop Report

Prepared by the Marco Polo non-profit research group - whoever they are. I'm not sure it really matters who they are if even half of the content is accurate. I haven't read through this entire report, but there's 600+ pages of details/commentary of what was found on the laptop. I've read bits and pieces, and it's not a particularly good look. Clearly my opinion means nothing to the President of the USA, but I'm sure there are American citizens and law enforcement officers that will learn these things and do whatever is necessary/possible. Who knows.

The "Influence Peddling" section applies to Joe Biden, but this entire situation affects Joe Biden's reputation, and likely exposes corruption that is linked to more than just Joe alone. Corruption is corruption, so it might still just be for nothing.

I don't really have anything to say which isn't obvious - just sharing the content since it's the first "all-in-one" report I've seen which is more than just a few random photos of Hunter smoking crack with prostitutes.