Thread: is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2002, 00:29     #126
catalystnz

Thumbs up

I don't know how many females have posted their opinion on this thread yet, so if I'm the first or only, then at least that's some kind of different POV.

I say who hasn't felt some sort of attraction to a relative (I'm not talking siblings/parents/grandparents - that's just wrong!) at some point in their lives?

I say go for it. Everyone's talkin' bout your deformed kids and so on and so on, but I hardly think you'll be married with a mortgage, two cars and 2.5 children in three days' time!!!

If the opportunity exists, take it. So what about the family? Do they even have to know? Nope.

I've been down this road, never had a r/ship with a cousin, and in all honesty I don't have any blood cousins, but sure I rolled in the hay once or twice. It was fun and that's that. Never told anyone, never hurt anyone, and moved on with life.

TIme is running out. You will kick yourself if you don't test these waters, and by the sounds of things, you're in - just go in for the kill.... lol

p.s. Just so all those concerned about genetically inherited abnormalities don't get a chance to be right, use protection!