View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:49     #169
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by D2D.Moo
I do not think it convinces advertises to play it safe.
Of course you do. You've been saying just that for the last few posts. Or is this your strange way of admitting that you're wrong?

Quote:
I don't think it's a huge achievement at all. I'm just contrasting it with the achievements of the drones who have participated on this thread
Of course you think it's a huge achievement, you've just been saying that it's a bigger thing than people that aspire to an IT degree. Hence why everyone here thinks you're arrogant.
If you truly believe it's not such a huge achievement, you'll retract that tall poppy crap.

Quote:
lol. Such a bitter response from one who is normally king of flames! No, I think you're just taking it too far. Harden up.
It's actually quite an apt response. I flame people and can handle being flamed back. Not too long ago there was an ad that I could've complained about and it stood a good chance of being discontinued. In a nutshell, the ad made out that the people of my ancestors home country are stupid. Which is like saying that my ancestors and, by association, myself are stupid. Now did I complain about it? HELL NO! I got over it!

BTW, this coruba ad, when did you see it playing? I know you saw it during a movie, but what time was the movie screening?