View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:40     #168
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally posted by D2D.Moo
Cyclonic can you read? I never meant to use the term nigger in the first place. If you think people are mocking me for being a bigot you lack even the most basic of social observation skills.

Right, you just KNOW what people's motivations are? You seem to suffer from some terminal case of circular logic and an obsessive megalomaniacal complex. You think people are mocking you because they are jealous of you and therefore it is the case?

If I do have a problem with you, it's with the fact that you're a hypocrite. If you aren't trying to climb up some imaginary pedestal, why make the IT diploma reference, when you know full well that not all who post here work in IT? Heck, what a surprise... you haven't come up with some lawyer joke yet.

Nice try at talking your way out of using a racial slur. The NZ Medical Council ought be interested in your outstanding character before they decide to allow you to be registered as a doctor. I mean, since you KNOW that we are jealous of you, I guess our knowledge of you must be just as good, right?

PS: Anyway, I'm tired and have no more to add. Keep the rationalisation going and some deluded fool might believe you!

Last edited by cyc : 29th January 2004 at 00:47.