View Single Post
Old 13th July 2015, 17:00     #51
CCS
Stunt Pants

#chanban

Aside from the yellow peril angle, we shouldn't overlook the fact that Labour has used stolen commercial data to back up their assertion that people with chinky sounding names are out buying their Anglo sounding counterparts (who have a birthright to local property). Barfoot & Thompson reckons the data looks a lot like theirs and they're not happy. They reckon it's been taken illegally.

And:

Quote:
Labour leader Andrew Little said he had backed the use of the data, and rejected claims ​it was racially motivated​.

"We got this data, it was leaked to us, and we had to decide what to do, do we sit on it, or do we use i​t​ to highlight a serious issue?​"
Right, because this stolen data is so hot they couldn't not do anything with it. I mean, it's not a political report or anything. It's not opposition policies that have been leaked. They're not blistering letters proving government corruption. It's commercial data taken from a private business and Andrew Little is cool with that. But if it helps sort out those pesky chinks then we'll just pretend that it's like the Snowden Leaks. BOMB SHELL! YELLOW RAUS!