Thread: Roast Busters
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2013, 09:03     #2
Golden Teapot
Love, Actuary

Drunk girls get fucked all of the time; some of them intend this to happen some do not and most from both groups can't remember what happened even if shown pictorial evidence.

I just don't agree with the vigilante brigade that this is bad - this is just one of the priori-understood likely consequence of choosing to be drunk out in the big wide world where everyone knows there are both good and bad people.

It's no surprise to anyone old enough to want to drink what happens if you drink too much and so for me it does not count if something later regretted happens where a person sets themselves up to make this negative experience thousands of times more likely than it would be if they weren't high on drugs.

If you voluntarily play Russian Roulette and mange to shoot yourself in the head then it's your own fault that this happens.

Perhaps good can come from this though? Share the videos widely so that others can be even better informed of what can happen (assuming this is possible - I imagine most people are already adequately informed but providing repeat education might slightly expanded those who grasp this simple concept).