Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 16:45     #5
Azmodan

Yeh

ummm, I started playing a bit before Alpine, cant really remember mid 99 maybe?? I was introduced to it by a friend (oh the joys of sniping russians on a 400 ping at 3am) my first clan was QWO lead by that champion of champions Killboy and Stan 3:16 (I remember shitting my pants at the first clan practice we had becuase I thought everyone else in the clan would be grizzly old veterans, and that they'd all yell at me becuase I was shit )

After that my next step was erm... maybe nbc lead by canon, didnt last long.. then came the mighty TMC which wasnt too happy about me trialling for the then mighty TNA (ooh)

Next comes the illustrious [ID] lead by the likes of silva and neotiger (shoyus brother??), that never went anywhere, but still good times

Mucked around a bit, played a few pugs etc, and thus was asked to join vec which was lead by Warn1nght and SoulBlade.. great clan, good people, good times..

And here we are, I currently play for hmf if I have the time, I still love public tf.. really

oh yeh, and I play a lot of q3 freeze tag for nz's top clan, sFA