Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 16:17     #2
Alpine

Ooo nice topic hehe

Started playing Internet games with, of course, QWTF in early 99 :) Was introduced to it by that king of men, Azmodan.

Started playing with the nick 'HashRed', in the champion newbie clan Hash. Played one clan game, vs TNA. Got destroyed, disbanded.

By now I changed nick to 'Mojo'. Joined up with GOD, led by GreenKnight, a month or so later. Left GoD due to their inactivity soon after.

Got chatting with Thirdeye, who was forming a new clan called USF. Told me he had a lot of good players, eg Diablo, Incubus that he infact didn't have :/ At this time TTTT asked me to join POW, and stupidly I declined to due Thirdeye promising a great clan rahrah with players he didn't have. USF did have some success though, drawing a map with COM, and beating some lesser clans. I left USF cause of personal differences with Thirdeye :p

Bout this time XES had disbanded and Insanity was forming a new clan called CCC. I joined up with them. Pretty much the best clan in NZ at the time, with the likes of TTTT, Insanity, Bjorn etc. Eventually this clan disbanded.

Now Adunaphel himself was reforming DOW, and on the advice of insanity I got asked to join. DOW was pretty much LAH. We were easily the best in NZ, also playing many aussie clans, I recall just losing a close game to PnP on 2fort5r 20-10.

Joined DE after DOW disbanded, led by shoyu. This disbanded soon after.

My god im a clanslut.

Changed nick to alpine round this time as I found out there was a dm'er with the nick mojo :) Have been in LAH for the last 2 years, now playing for HMF while lah is inactive.

As for other games, I got cable in mid 2000 and decided to branch into q3. Got quite successful in that game with clan WIZ led by tf friend TTTT. Also had some success in duel comps. Play some QWCTF every now and then, coming 2nd in BR6 with LARAKINS :)

annnnnd thats it