View Single Post
Old 7th September 2005, 17:36     #64
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by demannu
wat ever retard
Learn to spell.
Here's the thing - every time you open your mouth, you're proving to me and everyone else here how stupid you are. You can't construct an intelligent argument or even come up with an effective burn.

Quote:
ur just one of these nerds who thinks he can interperate an entire person life just by reading a few words over a silly forum? ...trying to make fun of random people over the internet?
Hmmm. As I recall, it was you who took it upon himself to 'interperate' (whatever that means. Perhaps 'define' is the word you're looking for?) me by reading a few words on a silly forum. Here you are, making fun of random people over the internet. Let's take a look at what you've said here:
Quote:
nerd
Quote:
u are a nerd learn to deal with it
Quote:
ur just one of these nerds
Quote:
wat wrong with u? were u bullied at school?
Quote:
u fat ugly tard?
Quote:
CCS, die.. die of cancer
Quote:
u poor poor man with seriously fucked up issues.
Quote:
retard
Oh my, looks like you're a hypocrite! And that's not trying to make fun of you, that's a factual statement backed up by the facts.

I don't think there's any need for me to go into detail to prove how thick you are. It's fair to say that everyone here is satisfied that you're of less than average intelligence. Have a nice life.