Thread: is it wrong?
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2002, 00:02     #84
Homo Erectus

i understand where all of you are coming from when you say "why". but i say "why not". to all the people who say that it's wrong: why? are you thinking about it or just bleating it out because that's what everyone else says?

i find this girl attractive and fun to be around. i suspect the the feeling is mutual. if this is so, then i see absolutely no reason for 'sexual relations' not to take place. so what if one of each of our parents had the same mother and father! how does that effect us? i'm not talking about setting up a breeding farm here, just a little hanky panky before she buggers off again.

cousin humping has been looked down on because of the risk of an abnormal infant - but that reasoning doesn't hold so much howadays with the advancement of contraceptives. there will be no transfer of genetic material at all. i just wanna get jiddy wit' her. where's the harm in that?

btw - we were alone pretty much the whole day today as her/my folks went off golfing. there was definitley sexual tension. one thing she did that stuck out was that she left the showering room door open. i have on of those bathrooms that joins onto my room, and one of those showers that are surrounded by glass. it was almost like she wanted me to see her.

so anyway, tomorrow she said we should get some movies out and watch em together. i guess that would be a good a time as any to go for it. i'll let ya know...