Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2023, 08:13     #3236
wazza
*flex*

so i went back to f45 this morning. was quite eye opening.
i'm unable to walk down stairs without using the rail.
during the warmup i learnt i can no longer do starjumps, not even a single one.
i was managing to do burpees but they are significantly compromised.
i can no longer do squats with any meaningful amount of weight
i used to be above to bench press with 35kg dumbbells, i was struggling with 10kg
i used to be able to shoulder press 20-25kgs, i was struggling to do 4kgs
doing pullups i had to get another member to hold my hand so i could get down from the bar is(we have these stools we get up on)
i'm unable to do good mornigs, my hamstrings are so tight and there's no strength in my knees.
i used to be able to touch my hands flat to floor when doing the old 'bend over and touch your knees' test and now i can barely get my fingertips to my shins

so, tues/thurs/sun are resistance based.. the above is just an example of the difficulties i'm having. wed/fri/sat/mon are HIIT/cardio. i know for a fact i'm going to be unable to do any sprints, ladder drills, jumping of any kind, etc. i'll probably post again tomorrow with my discovery(ies).

just now at work i was filling out a sick leave form(we are paper based) and i noticed i am unable to write very well, it's like i have forgotten how to use a pen. i noticed over the last few days when i brush my teeth that my coordination is off and i struggle to complete the task. i made some toast yesterday and i was making mistakes with the knife applying butter.

i still can't feel my toes and under my feet there's heavy pins and needles on the base of my heel and my toes, if i squeeze my fingertips with my thumb i can feel pins and needles.

i'm kinda half wondering if i have a mass on my spine somewhere or i have sudden onset of cerebal palsy. when i walk i'm a complete mess. i can no longer walk in the dark, i start to fall over unless i hold on to things as i go. i notice in the shower when i was washing my hair that if i close my eyes i will fall over.

i'll see how i go anyways, i'm hoping this is something to do with covid and if i just force my normal routine upon me that shit will just come back, but this is extremely concerning