Thread: Evolution
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2000, 03:39     #149
purple+kush

Lightbulb

Oh I see, so you have to make excuses for reasons why something the evolution theory is based on, failed to operate well.

The scientest made a mistake, but oh, its ok, see, he/she was not told the expected date for that rock.

I think if you cannot get your head over the simple fact, that space goes on for ever, then I can see why you would like to think that your an ape.

Space goes on for ever. It is very simple when you think about it... it cant expand, or contract, because space does not end. There is no way, it can end. You may read and think what you like about super scientest X, but if you just stop, and use your thinking part of your brain, in a logical, foward thinking manner, you will conclude, that there is no way, that space, can have an end.

Look at it this way.

You think that universe is expanding. Right?
Its gettting bigger and bigger and bigger all the time?

So its kind of like a huge ball is it, and it gets bigger, and it fills...?

Space. Space, that is already there.

Can you understand that?

If you cannot figure that one out, then yes, I can see how you would have a lot of trouble, grasping the concept, of God.

Do you really think, that all the life on this planet, all of it, every little bug, plant, tree, bird, everything the grows and lives on this planet, that man cannot begin to create themseves, who cannot even begin to hold each living things way of making, was not created by something somewhat more awesome than space itself?

Do you think there is no God?

[This message has been edited by purple+kush (edited 18 July 2000).]