View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2004, 00:36     #123
Stalk3r

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SmoO
FYI it has been paid, as for the apologies yes I am sorry and regretful for what I did to people,
.....but the police forbids me .. and them afaik to be in any form of contact .. if they didnt get repaid they have to contact the courts about it ... as for the PR campaign well ... just look at the title of the thread, I have no objections about people knowing about my shady past, the only problem I have is people not knowing most of the facts, im not saying everyone doesnt know as a few people do but the majority dont.

im not going to post in this thread anymore as it has no real reason for life aside from meaningless insults, wich if you think I take them to heart you are sadly mistaken, I have alot bigger fish to fry in my life and people saying highly intelligent posts like die and you should be in jail really have no bearing to me what so ever. end
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well judging by everyone else opinion on him being fulll of crap im going to go along the lines of him being full of the proverbial and having not paid, being we havent seen sight nor sound of it,

And as for the " dont shoot your mouth off before you know the facts ", if anyone wants to know the story gimmie a yell, that way youll know and you can talk about it all you like,

all i can say is what goes around comes around fool, and i hope the prison system has started investing in liquid soap