View Single Post
Old 15th March 2004, 01:21     #172
silverfox

"too rich or too poor, she's wanting me less and i'm wanting her more - the bitter taste is cumbersome"

none like control, deep down women instintually want a strong powerful man (in his personality) who has an interesting life, that they can be a part of....if they play their cards right, a womans power is making men give away their power, be a man and grow some big hairy balls, the women will follow

also I find it funny that her ex's only slag her off AFTER going out with her and sleeping with her, so what, shes ok to sleep with, but as soon as you break up then shes a skanky $2 whore? hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to try get over your ex I know I know its hard and all *hugz* but you've just got to move on

Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for his wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin and the blood of his body and the life of his heart, and placing her in the hands of the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence; for when he slowly wakes up, he finds that the heart that he endeavored to buy is given away freely and in sincerity to another man for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love.

— Khalil Gibran (1883-1931).