Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2002, 13:45     #149
Insanity

hehe

I was one of those Games3 trialees silva :P

Sniper, too! (!@# I had a sniper war in games3 and got into tft.. luckily Purge set me straight and got me playing soldier :P any more games like the FFP rock2 sniper war me vs sneetro for 30 minutes, oblivious to the rest of the game would have been rediculous!)

I don't like thinking back to those early days though, All I can seem to remember is doing alot of dumb things and pissing alot of people off.

man.. Agent Mulder ay.. I completely forgot about that sil.. hehe

Man, maybe if I hadn't of been so worried about looking shit on pub server and using 500,000 fake names people would remember, since I played _alot_

Does anyone remember the ]FS[ chaps? in a world of 300ping HPB's, (WAR/late FFp/late TFT days?) they were the bastards with the 20 ping.. Allanon, Elezar, Tahk and one other one that I forget..

edit(add): sorry for reviving it, I just had to once I saw madaeva post and silvas post about Agent Mulder..

btw, madaeva, we're still sort of around, somewhere.. I haven't herad from anyone in a while but I know Avatar and Bjorn (he's on my icq list, comes online once in a blue moon) and Bentbob are around somewhere, and I saw Purge here just the other day so hes around too.. and I'm around (fancy that@!$ hehe)

Far Q comes onto our mirc channel quite often, or did so for a couple of months (he's been absent lately?)

VorteX (not n1a->lah) has disappeared compleeeetely (I used to play requiem with him, on his (56k) server, it was a blast)

and Homer seems to have disappeared too and Chopper and Punisher and SoldierVenus disappeared as well thats about all the TFT I can remember

Last edited by Insanity : 3rd July 2002 at 13:53.