Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 6th June 2002, 14:10     #133
Poo-Bum

Oh yeah, I started playing TF around 96/97. And I used to have lots of fun playing as spy.

Especially on 2fort, where I was able to get into the enemy repawn area, then spam the ammo room with gas grenades, except for one little corner were I'd feign death and watch as all the enemy team members would respawn then run out into the ammo room and die from my gas. I would just pick up more gas grenades and keep doing it.

If the enemy team were especially stupid I would sometimes beable to stay in there for a whole round.

It was especially hilarious as the death messages would show lines and lines of people dying. "blahblah chokes on Poo-Bum's noxious gas." or whatever the death message was.

So hilarious. I remember the tears of laughter I used to shed.

Although it used to piss a lot of people off. But I think it was a legitimate tactic :P

Eventually though people caught on so I had to stop.

I also have fond memories of defending the ramps in 2fort and CCS throwing many a spaz. "Stop camping Poo-Bum!" , "Defending the flag??? But you're nowhere near the flag!!".

Hehe, so funny.

Oh, and my favourite map was that Sword one, made by the nz'er, I can't remember was his name was though.

Last edited by Poo-Bum : 6th June 2002 at 14:17.