Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Alarmist headline.

His actual stance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.twitlonger.com/show/htekrt
Stop massive one time vaccinations--spread them out over a period of time.
Continuing because rage.

See this is the sort of shit that nutty antivaxx cunts post because they're stupid, and it's dangerous because if you don't know anything about vaccinations or immune systems or the world it sounds kinda sensible. And that's dangerous because thinking "sounds kinda sensible" about something a nutty antivaxx cunt said can trick your brain into thinking "hey that guy isn't nutty all the time".

Do you know how many fucking pathogens a toddler comes into contact with for the very first time EVERY DAY? Do you realise how fucking toxic the world is? That "massive one time vaccination" is a fucking ROUNDING ERROR on the balance sheet of how many new germs your average toddler absorbs daily.

The "massive one time vaccination" is done in that way because getting that fucking commit done to your germ database in one doctor visit at the price of one shot is THE CHEAPEST FASTEST LEAST-UPSET-BABYEST way of doing it.

All that happens when fucking retards decide "oooh, I read on the internet that it's better to spread them out over time" is that the baby cries on visit number one and OH MY MUMMYFEELS, I'M NOT PUTTING PRECIOUS SNOWFLAKE THROUGH THIS EVER AGAIN and the subsequent visits never happen. Or tinfoil hat daddy goes THIS IS BULLSHIT BIG PHARMA IS JUST MAKING US MAKE MULTIPLE VISITS FOR MULTIPLE SHOTS SO IT CAN MAXIMISE PROFITS ("hold on, wasn't that your idea?" "IMPOSSIBRU, BIG PHARMA, HERPA DERP") and the subsequent visits never happen.