View Single Post
Old 28th October 2021, 18:27     #59
[Malks] Pixie

[Checks date of last post] - so I haven't been here for two years.

Um. Produced that more danceable material Mr Muscovado Orange then finally went and purchased a proper audio interface (am now using Reaper as my DAW) and decided to experiment with midi which produced Dolphin Noir (if you can make it through the first track then it improves, and the last is actually a favourite). Also played around with generating melodies by glitching my plugins (which is where all the Dolphin Noir stuff comes from).

[I've provided Youtube links because they're more accessible but all this stuff is on Bandcamp as per usual.]

Purchased a new/old guitar - a Vantage Avenger which used to belong to Johnny Volume from The Scavengers. Have taken my old SG apart to strip the paint work a friend was experimenting with on it, it may well never get reassembled. Also finally got hold of the lost Dukes of Leisure album which was never mixed (only took 10 odd years of asking and one divorce in the band) which I am very slowly mixing (18 individual tracks for the drums alone is terrifying). Yeah.