Thread: computer shops
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2003, 16:03     #174
Glacius

Quote:
Originally posted by Nic Wood
I am sorry about my spelling mistakes but I type quite fast and I sometimes make mistakes (which a spellchecker or a proof-read will correct) I dont see how you can judge how I run my business just because I have a few mistakes in a forum post anyway
I type fast.. but I also see when I make a mistake. or are you a 'fast typer' but still have to look down at the keys ? heh.

Quote:
Originally posted by duckstab
Because you lack professionalism, if you're not prepared to at least proof read your forum posts / spam, i dont think you deserve to be in buisness at all.

im not saying it has to be perfect, but when you come here and represent your company it looks like its being run by illterate 14 year olds
Duckie summed it up pretty well. If you aren't going to take the time to proof read shit, then how can I expect you not to cut corners when making a PC and not make sure everything is working perfect ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Waldo
nah i agree with wake, duckstab is an asshole.

who give a fark about speiling online anywho
90% of the time online it doesn't... but if you're asking people to give you money instead of giving it to other people.. you pretty much need to prove in any way you can that you are better than them.

ps - you're just down the road from e-one ? o_O im like 500m away...