View Single Post
Old 7th February 2022, 15:26     #1173
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Remember that time Maynard James Keenan was a guest on Rogan? No, me neither, because Spotify just took that episode down. Activists didn't like that Keenan has been accused of sexual assault, and #believewomen.

Remember that time Amy Schumer was a guest on Rogan? No, me neither, because Spotify just took that episode down. Activists didn't like that Schumer did a skit mocking Beyonce, and #blacklivesmatter.

Remember that time Bill Burr was a guest on Rogan? No, me neither, because Spotify just took that episode down. Activists didn't like that Bill Burr said the word "Latino" at the Grammys #genderedlanguage and spoke in support of Gina Carano #FireGinaCarano.

I see that Spotify just deleted JRE 1218, an interview with Professor Gad Saad, Concordia University Research Chair in Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences. I haven't listened to that one, and now can't, but I presume given his area of speciality he said something about sex differences in humans. Can't have that now #transwomenarewomen

Remember, this is all about Spotify publishing COVID misinformation.