View Single Post
Old 10th February 2005, 12:25     #25
[reyPh]

Tribes 2 is hardly the same, there was no charge for account creation, only for the game. To be fair only the concept is the same... not the situation.

It angers me, because I now have 2 copies of WOW, and im only using the first copy for 2 installs.

All I needed the 2nd copy of WOW for was to purchase a damn cd key, why? when they get money from a new account registration. Its daylight robbery, I find it annoying enough having two buy 2 copies of the game, which makes one copy obsolete.

You should be able to buy another cd key for a cheaper price say like 10 us dollars or something, then you dont need to buy the game again.

To top it off, blizzard obviously dont care if the copy you have installed is another cd key because all game copies (legit) can accept any account login. So why make us buy another game to create a new account? (other than the obvious, to make them more money of course d'uh)

Quote:
Originally posted by BadNova
The other way would be you have to register your account before being provided with your CD key to install the game, and how much difference would that make
A LOT!!

This would be ideal!!, if I could purchase an account before you buy the game, you would only need one game then wouldn't you!!

Last edited by [reyPh] : 10th February 2005 at 12:27.