View Single Post
Old 1st October 2014, 13:36     #66
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
When David Cunliffe said "I have only just become aware of this Twitter account," what he really should have said was "Aware of it? Hell, I was the first follower!"

This guy wants to be the Prime Minister. Can you imagine that? Every time he gets criticised, his missus would start a twitter account to mouth off.
At the risk of being seen defending Cunliffe, I buy into his explanation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCunny
Speaking to APNZ this morning Mr Cunliffe stood by his comments, saying his staff operated his @DavidCunliffeMP account and automatically follow anyone who follows him or mentions him in a tweet.

"I do not control my Twitter account or who it follows. It's done through staff, my social media team follow hundreds and hundreds, maybe thousands of people," he said.

"It's standard protocol that anybody who follows us or mentions my handle gets a follow back unless they're a known troll. So that's how there's a follow from my account to what turned out to be Karen's account.