View Single Post
Old 19th April 2002, 00:28     #45
Juice

Laugh

Brad/Whippy, cheers for the extra photos guys. I'm actually in the third to last pic bradman posted, closest to the back wall on the left in what looks like a dark blue T-shirt. The significant feature of that shot being Skunk's shaved head towering over everyone in the middle.

Remember my first meeting with Skunk and McNasty at Hamlan. Outside in the dark, was like FUCK! These guys were bigger than me (6'3" 100kgs), but we soon confirmed the philosophy behind clan Dak and all was well.

Triki, yeah I remember you at Auck1, sat behind the UF table playing mp3's at volume through speakers during matches when it was meant to be headphones only. Was going to have a word but Manic was like 'Nah that’s only Triki, he's OK man....' . You used to crack me up as TrikiGelfling on the Gen server in vanilla.

Rince, Drinksmatch....gonna come and carve that into your gravestone if I'm still around.....hmmm, thinking about it, I bet it's already in your will .

Cinc, I think Manic is taking 30 hard enough, don't make him stare down the barrel of 35 just yet, some of us poor bastards will beat him to it anyway.

Brad, missed you at sexappeals BBQ dude.

Other amusements at early biglans. People having it suggested to them that in trash talk isn't quite as anonymous as when sitting next to your favourite cuddly toy in the bedroom at home. Waking up sore under tables with a room full of equally smelly geeks with only warm alcohol for breakfast. Hunting for the crap bit of coax in the chain......