View Single Post
Old 15th August 2019, 03:12     #13
wazza
*flex*

The weirdest thing about anything in my life is that I just came out of a 3 year relationship with Lightspeed's sister, she hasn't seen him in forever. I'm probably correct in my assumption, he has no idea? She's a fucken psycho. I'm perfect, etc.

@Simon, ta for the kind words.

Here's a clip of FATAL1TY reading my public comment/statement and an accompanying screenshot to document my 20year said dream. The strangest feeling, that a week or so in(maybe not quite) that I haven't adjusted to, is seeing him on my friends list just there, and available.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DignifiedPrettyMeatloafTinyFace I don't know the tags to embed this?

Additional Warrick spaz information, I told Loeya tonight about her stats and she read me out on stream. OMG. I wrote in her public chat that I'm a follower(meaning I don't pay $5/month to sub) from New Zealand and it's sad to see she has moved on to another game, reminding her that she is ranked 11th in the world in SOLO and I broke it down for her ego that she is most likely, statistically(based on their metrics) the #1 female player in the world. Pretty intense having a swedish chick read verbatim my scrambled thoughts and then spend a lot of mintutes breaking down her reasons and then as her loyal bitch ass fag subs ripped into me sucking her anus for all the chocolate.. she was pretty much telling them to calm the farm and that i'm the good cunt all day.

yeah that's right, boyyyyyy. I'd clip her but I have to wait for her stream to end broadcasting to catch it, but damn. That's legit. FATAL1TY and Loeya within a week.

I'm gonna see if I can give TFUE my thoughts and catch him on stream.

<----Useless talent.. getting famous(within their space) people to notice me.

Last edited by wazza : 15th August 2019 at 03:15.