Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2021, 14:42     #2064
Nich

furthermore

https://republicans-energycommerce.h...ter-to-NIH.pdf

Quote:
EcoHealth portrayed the risks of these experiments as if they were not of concern, and the NIH accepted EcoHealth’s assertions without a searching inquiry. However, the assessment of the risks by both EcoHealth and the NIH do not seem to square with the understanding of the research risks at that time. Although the engineered viruses at the WIV were far from SARS CoV-2 on the coronavirus family tree, this research reflected a high tolerance for risk.3 As noted by Stanford University microbiologist David Relman, “[The WIV] were essentially playing Russian roulette with the virus that the world’s expert had labelled poised for human emergence. It’s the willingness to manipulate them without due concern.”

Following an initial grant termination in April 2020, NIH reinstated the grant and then suspended the grant in July 2020 because of EcoHealth’s inadequate oversight of the WIV. When NIH asked EcoHealth to provide information related to its subaward to the WIV, EcoHealth refused to comply with most of the requests. Despite EcoHealth’s unwillingness to cooperate, NIH paid an additional $369,819 to EcoHealth on July 13, 2020, a mere five days after its grant was suspended.

Place your bets. Will Fauci resign over knowingly funding the potential creation of a pandemic, or that he sanctioned experiments torturing puppies? If it was me, I'd make a teary speech about how sorry I am to those puppies.