Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2002, 19:00     #105
Adunaphel

Re: ok...

Quote:
Originally posted by silva^

Acid - Dragged into DOW... was a CTFer ...

Fanatic - Wow.. I forgot about him... what happened ??

Far Canal - Oh yes... mr Bastard himself. but he was a good sort. Another CTFer I dragged into DOW.

Googlez - Ugghhhhh .... reported this guy a few times to his ISP

Homer AKA Dirtydog, God recruited him into DOW (of which technically he was not supposed to do) ... So I helped him make his own clan. (DOW was full) .. TFT was formed

Kryptic - Good guy.. again, someone I forgot about . . Still around?

Linus - {TOON} .. one of the only people silly enough to play at 5am in the morning.... a Black robed knight. (BRK)

Lionheart - We had a few run ins But mostly good ones.

Madaeva - TFTs engineer... good sort..
Megabitch - God... (Virgin Death) ... changed his name after he was removed from DOW, hoping to get into TFT as a woman. ROFLMAO

MightyMouse - Again... forgot about him.... MOD and N1A if im not mistaken

Nerdboy - Damn good bloke... in person, at least... online he tended to nailgren everyone and anything.

Razzimatazz - Razzzyyy.... Under rated.. fine player, Last time I talked to him about a year ago, he was stoned ....

Trigger - Ivan , DOW guy.. not a bad player, not bad at all.

Others missed off your list

Riot - the infamous CTFer that I dragged into DOW ... mighty fine player, I got on ok with him but later found out he pretty much hated everyone

Reznor - Demoman extraordinare... I tried to drag him into DOW.. but to be honest.. I cant remember if I ever managed it

Did I ? he was another CTFer

Massakar (Banana skins) . good player.. I trialed him for about 3 weeks.... told him no... Then he came on as banana skin , trialed him for 5 minutes and recruited him..... tis all in the name

CCS.. Chief Crazy Shoes, trialed at the advice of Far Canal, and Recruited into DOW

T2 , currently using the name Morpheus in Quake3 ... was in DOW for a few weeks, great player.. had to leave for uni... Was one of the original members

Churn - Dissapeared for uni... DOW member

Gargoyle and Ender - Ihug admins, recruited by GOD.. they never played, and I doubt they ever knew they were in DOW... GOD was later removed for many instances of stupidity such as this. LOL.... wonder if hes still out there

Batman (From ESM) ... used the name Snow (DoW) for the simple reason he wanted to use a name that he could have a cool yellow "o" in it. . . .

heresy (From ESM) ... denied ever being in the clan, and if i remember all the moaning he did.. I wish he never was ! (But he was a good player and a decent guy... recruited by recommendation from Far Canal)

I know ive missed many..... but thats life....

lets not forget Mr Goat (AKA Killergod) , my good friend Purge, (one of the movers in NZTF) the slightly dodgy Wazo , the nasty Duo Porkfest'us. . . . . Ma n Pa TF , Slime n Shrimp... the bastard Kahn