View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2003, 18:59     #193
Akane

I'm sorry that I wasin't glued to the PC 24/7 to keep the posts up to date, you see, I don't revolve around NZgames.com like some of you does.

flic: After 5 pages, you're still very lost (Just like a few others here), the car is not impounded, it's seized. And very little to do the way I drove. It's the fines that was way overdue (mostly rego/wof fines).

Mojo: I wouldn't even bother explaining. These guys have themselve tied up in a knot. No explination can be given why they fucked up. So they blame it on some non-existant things, like "bawahaha self ownage! I don't know why, I errr, just, got owned, and don't wanna admit it, let's blame it all on Akane, yeah, keep the bandwagon rolling!"

It's under my parent's name from day one. Maybe because HP will approve to them instead of some random 20 yr old? Yeah. Too hard to work out isn't it? And Insurance too ofcourse. Sorry I shouldn't expect someone who lost their marbles to be able to figure it out.

Yeah TnT it's a milo can exhaust. Custom made to <1.5 KG...... yeah, you're very cool too!

wolf-age: I wouldn't even bother with these guys, too ignorant to accept any facts, and too arrogant to admit their mistakes.

pk3: as I've said before, NZgames are their life. They have to "jump on the bandwagon or else these cool mod/admins will dislike me OMG I can't be unpopular at NZGames now can I!*#)$(*&#@$"

GG
keep the thread going. I could do with some entertainment during break time.