View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2003, 15:51     #181
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally posted by Invader Val
Just a wee funny story to relate here - since this has got to be by far the funniest thread in weeks .... it's about Boy Racers, are we ready children? Then I'll begin ...

I live deep in West Auckland, I know, I know, but it's nice and green out here and there are trees and boy racers and things ... s'all good. Anyways, my flatmate and I inheritied a lawn mower from a good friend of mine, good nick, all running, mulching goodness, only problem was that the mower has no muffler and we've not got round to replacing it. So, we fire up the "new" mower for the first time, as you can imagine *brap brap BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* etc.

Next thing you know there's 4-5 young guys hanging out in front of our house .... "wondering what we're driving" according to one of them.
BWAHAHAHAHA! Clarsy!

Mojo: I think the point is that Akane has consistently complained about life in NZ and generally alienated a lot of us, and this time he's gone so far as to post about a silly mess he got himself into, then complain when NZG dines out on it, then complain more when we dine out on his complaints about us dining out, etc. with more dining out. That's what's known as cell-phonage, and it's funny.