View Single Post
Old 14th March 2004, 23:43     #161
SteelRuneDrake

So you all know, AFC stands for Another Frustraited Chump.

It refer's to a surprisingly abundant number of men who believe all the innocent crap about women that is portrayed in movies and tv etc, and act like pussies infront of women thinking they'll lap it up and go out with them out of pity or something.

Eg.
woman: what have you been up to? been horny over me?
afc: no!, of course not *don't want to appear like a pervert*
woman: whats the matter? don't you find me attractive?
afc: no I find you really really attractive, wanna go out with me? *she'll say yes, she can't go wrong with ol' afc-man*
woman: uh, not at this point, you see, i: have a boyfriend/don't know you well enough/i'm on a break from relationships/ i have an urgent dentist appointment
afc: *dam. Well, one things for sure; she can't be lying* you call me when you're ready
woman: will do, bye *jackass!*

There are a couple of genre's of women who will go out with afc's, LSE (Low Self Esteem) and Golddiggers/Car Skanks. LSE's go out with AFC's because they believe they can't do any better and are willing to settle for less. Golddiggers are generally controlling the relationship with the AFC, he supplicates her and buys her gifts and gives her anything she asks for, in return he get's nothing, or maybe a little something if she feels the donkey isn't following the carrot, but usually nothing. Car Skanks are pretty much the same but will go out with a guy simply on the basis that he has a cool car, the only hope for wiggers.