View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:50     #170
D2D.Moo

Quote:
Originally posted by cyc
Right, you just KNOW what people's motivations are? You seem to suffer from some terminal case of circular logic and an obsessive megalomaniacal complex. You think people are mocking you because they are jealous of you and therefore it is the case? Woh, great logic.

If I do have a problem with you, it's with the fact that you're a hypocrite. If you aren't trying to climb up some imaginary pedestal, why make the IT diploma reference, when you know full well that not all who post here work in IT? Heck, what a surprise that you haven't come up with some lawyer joke yet.

Nice try at talking your way out of using a racial slur. Maybe the NZ Medical Council might be interested in your outstanding character, before they decide to allow you to be registered as a doctor. "Officer, I didn't intend to break the law!!"
Do you realise how easily manipulated you are cyc? Sigh.

I think people have forgotten the context of the recent comments. These are in a thread created with the sole purpose of trying to embarrass me for the amusement of others. I have easily turned the topic on its head, having ruffled the feathers of the most flame weary opponents... and now these people are crying about it? Perhaps you shouldn't have participated in the thread in the first place :)

Everyone knows I am a fluffy bunny of warmth of sympathy for our dear nzgames. but I am teh mighty flame warrior as well! choose your opponents carefully ;D

Last edited by D2D.Moo : 29th January 2004 at 00:51.