View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:30     #166
D2D.Moo

Quote:
Originally posted by cyc
No, people are mocking you because you see fit to be a bigot and then claim redress for offence caused by an ad considered prejoratory towards persons of a certain class. Even if the Broadcasting Standards Authority was absolutely right in its ruling, it still wouldn't change the fact that you're a fucking hypocrite and the worst kind at that.
Cyclonic can you read? I never meant to use the term nigger in the first place. If you think people are mocking me for being a bigot you lack even the most basic of social observation skills.

Quote:
BTW, you keep dreaming that major shockwaves have been sent through the advertising industry, since the all-important C. Irwin made his supreme sacrifice!
Now that the ad has been withdrawn, that will be the end of the matter, as is almost always the case. If an advertising executive did a cost and benefit analysis over the screening of an offensive ad and found that things will be in his/her favour, I doubt a slap on the wrist from the BSA will stop them. [/b]
I guess you've been waiting to jump on my case after I owned you with the lao wai comments. Back to the events at hand. If you can't understand hyperbole when you read it... please don't bother commenting in future.

All actions in life are decided by a cost benefit analysis, so really, behind all your literary drivel, a cloud of useless words, you are saying nothing. Of course that will happen. All I am saying is that the potential cost has increased and the potential benefit has decreased.