View Single Post
Old 29th January 2004, 00:21     #164
CCS
Stunt Pants

Re: Re: Re: Nice one Simon.

Quote:
Originally posted by D2D.Moo
If you don't think that a marketing exec isn't going to think twice now before okaying another tasteless advertisement like that then you're deranged in my opinion.
So I'm deranged and you're deluded. Do you not understand that this does not convince advertisers to 'play it safe'? You act as though this is the first time a viewer complaint has resulted in advertisement being pulled.

Quote:
Ok, so let me get this straight. People try to mock me, I succinctly and politely reply (as opposed to 99% of the respondents in this thread), and the only comeback you have to this is 'waaaahhhhh don't talk to me like that!'?
Don't ignore it like that. Seriously, you are hugely arrogant wanker. Where do you get this tall poppy thing from? Nobody even realised that you treated your letter writing victory as such a huge achievement until you started belittling peoples choice of career*. Stop crying 'tall poppy', it's a load of crap. No one is jealous of your letter writing ability. Until you started blowing your own trumpet, we all though you were a hypocritical wanker for calling people niggers and then turning around and crying foul over an ad that mocks pale freckly people. Now we think you're an arrogant git as well

*which suggests strongly that your think your career is above everyone elses.