Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 22:53     #30
Soulless

Devil grin

Started playing in late '98 I think. i'm pretty sure I was in 6th form. I was real hard into Q2 DM until some guy from my work told me that Q2 was for pussies and that the real skill was in Q1 Team Fortress. And I remember thinking that it had a real gay name. anyway I ran around looking for stuff on it and was surprised it was the most played mod in the whole world and I had never heard of it. So anyway I was home sick from school one day and I downloaded all the stuff and played for the first time under the name 'DragonLord'. I was sniping on nmtrees with this guy called Arran and this guy called Tassadar who ended up being my best TF buddies for the first year or so of my TF life.

My first clan was SS, led by Purex and Chaos. Soon after I joined, it was renamed to SA (Stealth Assassins) and I was told to play as sniper for all our clan matches and I felt SEW IMPORTANT. I never did find out what SS stood for.

I left SA because... I don't remember actually. I was in it for a good couple of months. Then I got propositioned by QQ and Monkey to join this new clan that he had just joined called TC and I thought it was a pretty shit clan (POOS TO ME). So I didn't join and instead joined a clan called LaG which has a real funny story associated with it. The leader's name was Ghost and anyway one day, he didn't turn up to clan practice and then we never saw him online again. I had his ICQ number and email and everything and me and Tass still remember that. Was so weird. Most of us reckon he died but suffice to say LaG disbanded soon after that.

Tass wanted me to join another clan of his after that but I was still kinda miffed that he never asked me to join SR formerly known as GREN (hahahahahahah okay GREN we will always play red team no matter how weighted the teams are and we will have red topcolours hohohoohoho). We then collaborated with Matrix and Loq to form another clan that I... don't remember the name of.

Loq, I and some friends went on to make a clan called CoE, the Corruption of Earth. With Aragorn, Tassadar, Dorkus, Blur, Dawgbone, some others who I don't remember and we got absolutely raped in our first game versus TC. Which then began the inevitable downfall of CoE and the uprising of my new ambition to be in TC.

Blur made a clan which we named SyN with Loq, Blur, Everclear, Halfpint, Scorpio and hahahahah Deamon tried to join under various disguises which was quite funny.

I was in various clans made up solely for clan battles when people thought TF was dying like iND, 5td etc... Until my big break when I joined TC. My sorta trial was to duel Swoop on sq1 which was unbelievably gay. Even with my cheapest tactics I still could not win and still they let me join.

We went for ages then SHOYU STABBED US ALL IN THE BACK which led to the downfall of TC and the rising of TNA(again). TC disbanded as various people left after Shoyu and Purge. Striker went to england and none of us had the heart really apart from Jaguar who seemed... obsessed with the idea of TC. And QQ but that was understandable as he is... funny...

I joined TNA cause Shoyu thought I was real good. Don't say anything cunt. And yeah the end.