Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2023, 23:55     #3309
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberbob
New Zealand is one of very few countries to have an overall net negative excess deaths compared to the prior period.
I'm not sure what you mean by this exactly (net negative excess? what's an excess death? deaths based on prior year, or expected counts from a model?), but our death counts /have/ increased in absolute terms.

However, based on NZ stats data, the increases are only in the elderly, not in the "young" (sub 50) category. The numbers have increased by more than our official COVID death count though, so there's that. Taking numbers at face value, more old people died than normal, and they weren't all COVID deaths, but they also weren't official vaccine deaths, so it's "unknown".

I did some rudimentary analysis, and I did not find "heads will roll" data up until the end of 2022. I didn't include 2023, because there was only 9 months of data, and due to seasonality, I didn't want to just multiply by 12/9 and extrapolate a conclusion, and I wasn't prepared to work out what I should multiply it by.

What this means, I cannot say (historic population increases reaching natural death age? COVID/vaccination was nothing for young people?), but if I was the person in charge of spending money and investigating things I'd say "no need, they're old" and leave it at that. You can have that conclusion for free, with no consultancy fee and let private individuals have access to data that they request and fund their own "investigation" into vaccine deaths if they feel it is necessary. I don't think it is at this point.

There has not been an alarming increase in /deaths/ of young people, at least so far. Whether more young people are getting more [survivable/longevity reducing] diseases/illnesses is not shown in current death data, obviously. I wouldn't be able to hand on heart say "the vaccine is killing a significant number of people" (heh, significant, just a number m0f0s), but I wouldn't say "the vaccine prevented extra deaths" either because something caused more people to die, and the extra old people deaths is greater than the official "died from COVID" stats. But still, old people, so I'm not bothered. If in a few more years our deaths keep tracking higher and no one's asking why, that would be a concern, but until such things happen, it's pure speculation and preaching doom.

I'm just some schmuck with a spreadsheet, so of course it means nothing, but births have remained stable, deaths of working age people is fine, so as far as the economy goes, we did not lose taxpayers, and we reduced super obligations by a few million $ per year.