Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2022, 09:18     #2800
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
So what you're saying is, it wasn't actually a pandemic of the unvaccinated? And people should probably have had the right to choose if they were vaccinated if they weren't at high risk?

Because that seems awfully like the argument I tried to make all along and was shouted down with "trust the science!", "What about polio!?", "you are not an epidemiologist" etc. It even got the point where I was accused of being an actual Nazi because I didn't want to take the same medicine as you guys. What the fuck happened to your brains over the last two years? Being vaccinated became a religion, and a show of character, more than a sensible and necessary health decision.
Ok, it was late, I know my posts were getting wordy so I probably didnt convey the message properly.

NO, VACCINATIONS WERE/ARE STILL KEY

In my example, both groups had a higher death rate for the unvaccinated, however when you combine them together it looks like the vaccinated were worse off.

You need to apply addition thought, understanding and weighting to high level numbers.