Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2022, 07:00     #2792
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
NZ got 81% of our entire population vaccinated... 83% of cases were amongst the vaccinated. So 0% effective at stopping COVID.
I don't recall being told the vaccine was going to stop me getting Covid - I was told it would reduce the transmission to vulnerable members of the community and impact if I did get it, to the point where our Health system wouldn't be overloaded like those overseas where tent hospitals and patients on the floors of medical centers was the norm in supposedly 1st world countries.

Something about social responsibility and being kind to the less fortunate in health and IQ. A trait not normally recognised in some arrogant Freedumb loving instances.

Of course, if your income model is based on large gatherings of cash based donators while claiming tax free status, you are going to take issue with the paradigm shift, but grifters gonna grift.

Hmm - don't take that personally Dr-T - I think I woke up grumpy, and then saw that bloody Tamaki and Tait were expressing their right to make themselves look like dicks again.