Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2021, 12:28     #1985
GRiM ReeFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
I'm almost tempted to make a trolling 3D animation of the 'P' from the Pfizer logo contorting and reflecting, splitting into 3 for shot1, shot2 and booster, then inverting and showing everyone being tagged with '666' and claiming Rev 13:18 - "No one shall trade without the mark!"

(Yes, I know the number is actually 616 but gotta play to the crowd here...)
as per Pfizer CEO, Israel is the test population, so what happens in Israel happens 2 months later in the US, then trickles down here.

2 jabs, 2 boosters, then as we all know cats, dogs, horses etc requires jabs, because we have known for over a year animals act as a reservoir and until we either eliminate or inoculate our pets total elimination strategy is impossible.

Waning efficacy, regular boosters for the immunocompromised will morph to everyone that is vaccinated (a little hint is in the list of causes for immunocompromised) big push for max vax before winter in the northern hemisphere, we should get a clear indication of the full effects of vaccination, unless there is no control group, regarding all cause mortality.

I've said enough, time to just sit back and watch the world turn, what ever your stance I wish you all well, no hard feeling, might pop in around June to either apologies or console, peace.

--------------------------------------------
US vaccine passport sample below, graphic warning pre spa day hand.

https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/upload...l&w=1600&h=900