Thread: nCoV 2019
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2021, 17:07     #1729
Lightspeed

How have you made that determination? What percentage of people dying does necessitate the measures we're seeing, how is that decided? I understand old people are worthless to you and many others, but do you expect everyone to think the same? Most people have someone older in their life the value, even depend on.

The pandemic is exactly as serious as health authorities have presented. That's been obvious since Italy first started racking up deaths.

I can only think you're ignorant of history if you think that this is what goosestepping merrily along looks like. No one is being marched down ravines, laid against the already executed and shot to death.

Yes, there are many who have spread doubt, doubt you've demonstrated yourself eager to lap up. However when you look across the world the situation is the same. Health resources being exhausted, people of all ages who would have otherwise lived dying, many more suffering horribly. We can see places less able or willing to take action suffering more than those more able and willing.

All you've got is story. It's not surprising to me that you're trying to convince yourself that it's some single narrative that's justified the measures we see. Rather than all communities of the world responding in different ways to the same real circumstances.

Last edited by Lightspeed : 6th October 2021 at 17:09.