Thread: Ethereum
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2017, 13:10     #126
Savage

Currently posted at the top of dashboard screen in Coinspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coinspot
Please note: We have temporarily disabled new AUD deposits. Withdrawals and buy/sell are not affected and will operate as normal. less info

The temporary restriction on AUD deposits will remain in effect until at least the first week of the new year. AUD Withdrawals, coin deposits, buy/sell orders and trading on the platform will continue to operate as normal.

We assure you we are just as unhappy with the situation as you, but unfortunately Australian banks have been so far unwilling to work with the digital currency industry which leads to frequent account closures and strict limits on accounts whilst they remain operational, in effect debanking our industry.

As the demand for Bitcoin and other crypto assets skyrockets it is in everyone’s best interest to ensure we have regulated, safe and stable digital currency service providers instead of pushing Australian consumers underground, to potentially unsafe vendors. It is our purpose to drive safe adoption of crypto assets and we assure you that we will continue to work on establishing a relationship with a banking partner so we can resume accepting AUD deposits as soon as possible.

Thank you to everyone for their overwhelming support during this time and we are really excited for what looks to be a massive year ahead for our industry.
Fortunately BTC Markets and a couple of other smaller exchanges still accepting BPay and Poli payment deposits, so can make a deposit and coin purchase then send over to Coinspot addresses for trading.

I pulled out all my initial crypto investment the other day (nice little bonus back in my standard bank account for Xmas), and now playing with pure profit in my Exchange wallet. Have split off most of the funds into Nano ledger and just leave a balance for quick trades online for those tasty swing trades. Colleague of mine made more in crypto trading last month than he was paid by work

Last edited by Savage : 22nd December 2017 at 13:14.