View Single Post
Old 6th March 2022, 04:53     #94
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Cheesy grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax
The Nazi thing doesn't make a lot of sense. For a start, Zelenskyy is Jewish and had numerous family members killed in the Holocaust.
Jimmy Dore goes through the neo-Nazi thing - things don't have to make sense Ajax, this is 2022 and we're in a pandemic, so making sense is suspended until further notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Guess I'm helping pay for a military operation now.
If this is true, then Ab just donated to the Nazis, so he's a Nazi sympathiser, which makes HIM a Nazi, and you know what they say: if there's one Nazi running a forum, and people are posting in the forum, what have you got? NAZIGames.com

Bad thing about crypto is you can't reverse the charge, so he's forever a Nazi now. He funded Azov Battalion, it's right there in the blockchain. :P

Why Putin invaded Ukraine - and what's really going on (some random substack, I'm not asserting the veracity of any of this, or that it's what's 'really going on')

Check out the neo-Nazi kids video in section 3... they've translated it to "Heil Ukraine" but I think 'Glory to Ukraine' is a less loaded translation. It's definitely.. nationalist. At least they are praising a country and not a particular person, but hmm. That salute though.

US foreign policy seems to be pro-Ukraine (therefore US are Nazis), which is why media is pro-Ukraine, which is why everyone else is pro-Ukraine. People do what media tells them. Even support Nazis.

I'm not saying this because I suddenly want to support Putin or Russia, and now wish for the destruction of Ukraine. I just found the videos and information quite disturbing - confronting even - and now I'm even more confused because Putin is horrible too (so the media tells me, I've never met the man). I know blynk asked me not to take the "other side", and I'm not - I'm just providing balance to the discussion. I think it's always important to see and deal with the facts from both sides rather than accepting TV as the only version of reality. I had not seen this information before, and there wasn't much mention of it apart from Ajax's comment. If anyone can explain away all the Nazi-ness, go ahead.

I saw that Ukraine put out a call for foreign nationals to join their fight, and visa requirements have been waived until the end of martial law [or until you get shot]. I don't know if that's a sign of things not going well...

Finally, here's the video of my friend firing the mortar. She is not wearing any Azov shit, I assume because she's a reserve/civilian and not a full on radical soldier, but you know what they say, if there's 1 Nazi in the military...