View Single Post
Old 13th February 2012, 16:16     #12
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Malks] Pixie
As someone who's been involved in OIA's (both receiving and giving ends of them) I don't see anything wrong with the email that he sent out. It provides a relevant question(s), highlights the fact that it is an OIA request (even if this is just in the subject line), states who he is and thanks the recipients in advance. Nothing agressive in either of the two main emails that I can see there - some of his follow up emails could have been solved in an easier and more personable manner though.

Sadly the responses he received intially (as I'm assuming that eventually most of the schools complied with the request) is pretty par for the course - in particular within the education sector.

Wandarah raised the only thing which I would ask if I was on the receiving end of such a request and that's easily fixed with an email back, "Can you confirm that you are currently based in NZ or a NZ citizen based overseas please."

Pixie
this.

Also forwarded to @techliberty to see what they make of it.