Nothing

1. Descent I
2. Descent II
3. Descent III
4. Quake III
5. Quake Live
6. Quake II
7. Diablo
8. Baldur's Gate I & II (For some reason I find it hard to list these as separate games.)
9. Sacrifice
10. Diablo II

1-3 in no particular order. Best. Games. Of. All. Time.

Quake III is definitely my favourite of the Quake series. Quake Live is a close second to Quake III. Quake II was well loved, but I wouldn't go back to it if Quake III was available. I never really played enough Quake 1 multiplayer for it to make this list. My inclusion of all the FPS games on this list to this point is for the sake of my multiplayer experiences with them.

I loved Diablo because of its re-playability, you never knew exactly which quests you would get on a given play-through. Baldur's Gate lacked this feature, but made up for it in the epicness of the story arc, the fact that different alignments caused different quests and outcomes and the fact that different player classes also changed the course of events.

Sacrifice was one of the most entertaining and innovative RTS games I'd ever played. Loved that game. It was unfortunate that it never really got that much of a following, I would've really enjoyed having more people to play it with. Diablo II was much loved but lacked the quest randomisation that had made the original such a success in my eyes, It got boring on the second play through because you knew exactly what the story (quests) were going to do. Hence it ranks below Sacrifice.