View Single Post
Old 9th February 2011, 10:10     #8
JP

In no order

NBA 2k11 - Best sports game ever, from graphics to gameplay. Fucking fantastic. Was so good I don't think EA even put out a basketball game this year, or if they did no one bought it.

WOW - Really I dont know if i'll play a game as 'good' as it again. The amount of polish that has gone into it is insane. But makes sense since i've spent as much on it as like 10 games.

SC/SC2 - Best RTS ever, I enjoyed a lot of other RTS but compared to SC they are just noob. Can't split 'em, but I prefer SC2 since i'm actually competitive at it.

Shining Force 2 (sega megadrive)- My first rpg ever, I didn't even know wtf an rpg was before I rented this game out with a friend and we stayed up all weekend playing it. God bless cartridge save.

MTW2- I just love the Total War series, and this was the newest of the older style combat ones. Plus I found a wicked mod that ported the Warhammer world into MTW2, which apart from the crashes was fucking awesome.

Diablo2 - My first taste of online rpg, was kinda shit playing on dial up but still got into the high 80s with an amazon.

Civ 4 - Civ 5 is better but I played Civ 4 a lot more than i've played Civ 5.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - The amount of hotseat games I had with friends of this game was huge. Fantastic game. Some serious balance issues though.

I'll leave 2 spots for some older games I can't think of right now, they can have the honorary spots.

Hmm I don't have an FPS on here, ok i'll chuck in TF2 as well. But I want TFC included in that since really only together do they make my fav fps.

Last edited by JP : 9th February 2011 at 10:12.