View Single Post
Old 9th February 2011, 01:02     #2
SID|DensitY

I could never order them. Not wanting to pick anything newish (aka hype based), I fondly remember enjoying the living fuck out of the following games

- Doom series
7 years playing at least once a day.. made some maps with DEU as well wee. Never lost a DM Duel as far as I can remember too.

- Quakeworld.
Just epic times. I hanged out on the game.net.nz CA server and xtra FFA/duel server.. wasn't anything too great but oh the fun

- Disgaea series.
ok I discovered this series about 2 years ago so its newish, but I got addicted enough to grind 25 characters to lvl 9999 in d3.

- Baldur's Gate 2
Robe and wizzard hat simply spawned on you when you fired this up.. was just soo easy to get into and a lot of fun.. except when I made my paladin evil for kicks and lost my powers grr.

- Indy 500
dos version, sucked crashing on lap 198. Qualifying first and trying to create a huge pile up at the start of the race (to save the reply <3) was a great source of amusement too.

- Diablo 2
Ownage, I spent countless weekends co-oping with hardcore charcters and having them die in the most insane way lvl 70+

- Chrono Trigger
First JRPG I could stand.

- Stunts
building insane maps and specific physics bugging crash maps. was win!

- Ninja Gaiden master system version.
My friend actually owned this game, borrowed it for 3 year, played it to death. Win

Ok so its 9, meh. There are a few current games I think will make it onto my all time list (demon's souls for sure.. bleeding from ass), but time will tell.