View Single Post
Old 14th July 2015, 16:05     #67
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
This makes me genuinely lol, coming from the guy who regularly makes claims as to what "everyone" thinks.
You'd never do that, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
anyone who isn't rabid National isn't picking up National's lazy narrative.
Oops!

Quote:
One guy having a whine doesn't really account for much. But hey, I can't deny that you've actually produced something to back your point of view for once, kudos.
Whereas you do that... never.

Quote:
Labour might have flimsy data, but it's real data and the best we have.
Not only is it flimsy and incomplete data but Labour's analysis of the data is incompetent and racist. Their analysis is based on "which names sound Asian?" Excusing the poor data and analysis as "Hey it's real and it's the best we have" is where the real laziness lies.

Quote:
It's lazy and convenient to write off Labour's claims simply as racism.
I remember a time when the lazy and convenient thing to do was to be racist and to blame foreigners. Funny how it's now Labour that's being racist and blaming foreigners based on "Asian sounding surnames".

The irony is that Labour's FTA with China has allowed this to happen (if you believe Labour's racist narrative) and may well make it difficult to prevent the yellow peril from buying all our houses.