Thread: computer shops
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2002, 17:27     #73
helldog

Quote:
Originally posted by Evoke
and pp.co.nz can burn in hell - when a person orders a new psu, does it mean they want it 5 days from now with a cc charge added on top? don't fucking think so - their computer won't boot, it means it has to be here yesterday.. ffs. stupid fags. argh.
eek. They informed me of the cc charge when i ordered, they do take a while to get stuff sometimes. Maybe they don't keep a lot of stock on hand...

e-one is fast and have really good prices (especially if u have a vip account, I've ordered about 20k worth, and the owner gives me discount on VIP prices... nice guy to deal with even if his england is not good.) Also gave me a 107s when i ordered a 105s and said 'we think you'd like the 17" better'. no price change.

he he he.
Quote:
Originally posted by Napalm

Yeah, same
I wanted a 56k modem a few weeks ago, sent in an email on either Saturday or Sunday, on the actual Sunday I got the thing completely ordered and paid for, nows thats good service and customer satisfaction
Yeah, maximum respect to hotchips, got an email at 1am from Paul. 1AM!!! on a weeknight!

Last edited by helldog : 20th March 2002 at 17:29.