Thread: Player History
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2002, 18:57     #15
H3llSt0rM

i sorta started playing tf about 98.
on an off a game every month on the good old p120.
normally was unnamed or inferno :/

kahn (rob) introduced me qwtf and got me into ORD led by paveway and revelation/hunter with guys like empy in it and shit. we got thrashed by COM 200-0 :/

after ORD went to the cleaners. then kahn hooked me up with CWP a bit later. missed the game against F but kahn told me about it the next day. CWP disbanded.

i quit qwtf for the time being. im not sure if i had a decent computer by then but i was asked to join MD. cant remember much about that one. oh yes. spider led it.

somewhere back there i was in a clan that played sfs. cant remember gg though D:

next i joined key and was in that for a while. have no idea why i didnt play in the lah game when i was better than 75% of their players at the time.

played hmf, beat them, they cried and left !

we played RPM too and lost that game. i was in rr owning up and jimhend was in the spiral. too bad the bment didnt perform. i took off on my first attack and capped. only cap in the match. i still got that demo D:

soon after that key disbanded and i joined hmf about 2 days later.
been in hmf for over a year.

we beat rpm in the semis of grenstomp 2 20-20 2fort5r, i wasnt there that map. then rock2 we won by 2 caps. me making the breaking cap in the last 5 mintues then loony chain capping. that was an awesome game. i cut off the blood flow to my lets having my leg hard up against something in tensness D:

hp left once and left hmf to DD who nearly let most wanted in D:<

hp came back for a few weeks then left and gave hmf to me which i think ive had for nearly a year ?

we came second in grenstomp 2. we are now in oztf2 and current 7th on the table after round 4 with 3 losses and 1 win

gg

i hope that wasnt long D:

Last edited by H3llSt0rM : 29th April 2002 at 19:00.